Thursday, May 4, 2017

Literature Circles Blog

     In the book Notes from the Midnight Driver,  a boy named Alex is a trouble maker and it isn't surprising when he does something thing terrible. In the beginning of the book he drinks his dads vodka and steals his moms car keys and drives away while he's drunk and ends up crashing. Alex ended up getting minor injuries but his parents were too focused on whose fault it was. His dad is also dating his old 3rd grade teacher who he doesn't like at all. But then his parents started getting better and now thyere talking about moving in together.
    I wonder what Alex will do next. I wonder if Alex will get into trouble again but this time something huge. Or I wonder if his parents will ever get tired of taking responsibility for him because he's still living in the house. I think eventually since he wants to get into trouble then he has to act like an adult if he says doing these things so his parents are gonna treat him like one and make him move out. That would be a good moral of this story or lesson because if you wanna make your own decisions and act like an adult then you should be treated like one.
     This has to be one of my favorite books and it's really hard for me to find a book and stay interested throughout the whole book. I strongly would recommend this book to anyone. I like this book because it doesn't only try to teach you lessons and morals throughout it, it's also funny and full of drama. This is a really good book and I heard the author is great so I'm looking forward to reading more books by the same author.



No comments:

Post a Comment