Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2nd quarter reflection

   Before I wasn't really interested in reading or finishing a book. But later on I've gotten better and I've been trying to actually read a whole story of a book or even an article.  I read sports articles that come into the mail or some that are on the internet. I get bored easily so most of time if I don't feel like reading anymore I save my spot and I come back to it so I can finish it off later at night. I always thought reading was useless and just a waste of time but from reading lately, my vocabulary has been bigger and better than before. When I have arguments I use bigger words and I don't make as much mistakes of grammar usage ever since I started reading more often.
   Something thats been challenging since 2nd quarter started was focusing in some classes. Sometimes I feel as the class is boring so I day dream and think about other stuff. I'm starting to stop doing that and realize how school is important. I could tell it's working a lot especially with language arts. I've been doing my work in class so I won't have to do none at home. If I don't finish it I will sitll  do it at home though.
      Something that I accomplished since the new year is my grammar. I've been practicing my grammar a lot. Whenever I text I'll use slang or won't use punctuation marks but then before I send it I look back and fix it. Before I start talking I make sure I make sense so I won't seem dumb. I work on my grammar a lot and it has been helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment